1. To provide the medical and nursing educational system on modern and scientific lines.
2. To promote the cause of education, learning, research and training among people belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, backward classes and other economically weaker sections of society and people living in rural and far flung areas.
3. To established charitable as well as general hospitals, MCH and family welfare centres in Jammu province for providing Medical Facilities to the needy population.
4. To train the basic health functionaries especially among rural population which could implement MCH, family welfare and other health programmes successfully.
5. To set up and manage school/colleges/boarding houses including professional institutions (Medical and Nursing) polytechnics, research centers and specialties units etc.
6. To create health awareness among the people so as to enable them to control communicable diseases.
7. To reduce unemployment by imparting technical training in the field of health management and to her vocational courses so that they can earn their livelihood as well as can compete not only, at national but at international level also.
8. To undertake research work.
9. To undertake such programmes which will empower the youths to be self sufficient.
10.To develop the teaching faculty through continuing education.
11.To undertake community projects.